electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Questions I Have about Maas-Rowe Electronic Carillons

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
channing28105

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Questions I Have about Maas-Rowe Electronic Carillons Reply with quote

I have recently Joined a Church in Charlotte, North Carolina where I live that has a Maas-Rowe CD based Digital Chronobell 3 carillon system and Right now the Room to where the carillon System is- it is in a construction area or Hard Hat Area. I have some questions about the Maas-Rowe CD Based Digital Chronobell 3 systems my questions is

1. What do the Aux or Auxilary buttons on the Maas-Rowe CD Based Digital Chronobell 3 systems mean does this mean a Keyboard can be hooked up, a Radio can be hooked up or a Tape Player can be Hooked up I would Love to see this Live in person IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME?
2. Can the Maas-Rowe CD Based Digital Chronobell 3 Systems do Bell Peals other than Westminister Chimes, Angelus Chimes and Funeral Bell Peals and Play CDs I would Love to hear this Live in Person IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME.
3. Can the Maas-Rowe CD Based digital Chronobell 3 Systems do Angelus Chimes I would Love to hear the Angelus Chimes on a Maas-Rowe CD Based digital Chronobell 3 System Live in person IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO MEIT WOULD?
4. Can the Maas-Rowe CD Based Digital Chronobell 3 Systems do Funeral Bells I would love to hear the Funeral Bells on a Maas-Rowe CD Based digital Chronobell 3 system Live in person IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME
5. Can the CDs in the Maas-Rowe CD based Digital Chronobell 3 System Play Manually other than at an automated time It would mean a lot to me to see this Live In Person in the Maas-Rowe CD Based Digital Chronobell 3 System IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME?
6. I would also like to know on the Maas-Rowe CD Based CD Based digital chronobell 3 Systems can you plan things ahead of time like doing the Angelus Chimes and Funeral Bell Peals and special event Days like haveing the CDs play more on a Day like Christmas Day and 4th of July Live in person IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME
7. I would like to know if you can hear the Carillon Music comeing out of the Maas-Rowe CD based digital chronobell 3 systems if you are standing near the Carillon unit as the CD is Playing IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME?
8. I would like to also know if the Maas-Rowe CD based Digital Chronobell 3 System can do specific Song Play Live in Person IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME ?
9. I would also like to know How do people set the Times that they Want the CD player of the Maas-Rowe CD Based Digital Chronobell 3 system to play and how many songs that they want to play live in person IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME?
10.I would also like to know How you change the Time on a Maas-Rowe CD based Digital Chronobell 3 systems when the Clocks go ahead in March and the clocks go back in November Live in Person because The Maas-Rowe CD based Digital Chronobell 3 systems came with an automated change of time for the Months of April and October?
11. I think I have Read on the Maas-Rowe Website if you put in a Regular Music CD in a Maas-Rowe CD Based Digital Chronobell 3 System that it will play songs Twice is this True If so I want to hear this Live in person IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME.
10. I am also wondering What year did the Maas Organ Company add Paul Rowe’s Last name and changed the name to Maas-Rowe because according to the Internet Maas-Rowe was at one time called the Maas Organ Company
11. Is there a Difference in the Maas-Rowe Vibrachime and the Maas-Rowe CD Based digital Chronobell 3 systems or is it the Same thing because I know at one time Maas-Rowe did the Maas Rowe Vibrachimes before the current Maas-Rowe CD based Digital chronobell 3 systems?
12. Does anyone know anyone that works on Maas-Rowe Carillons in North Carolina?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия