electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Viewsonic N3235W Black Screen - Need some help
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OldIBMer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Viewsonic N3235W Black Screen - Need some help Reply with quote

J/TECH wrote:
I would like your old inverter board; have one with bad transformer on; can't find supply of board or transformer. Open to offers?

Send me a PM with your address and an offer.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject: repaired dac-24t042 Reply with quote

Display flashes black for 1-2 seconds, then returns to black. On inverter board checked fuses marked p 1,2,3 and all where fine, less than 1 ohm. Checked fuse marked n and had high resistance 1.5 MOhm. Replaced and set is serviceable.
OldIBMer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: repaired dac-24t042 Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Display flashes black for 1-2 seconds, then returns to black. On inverter board checked fuses marked p 1,2,3 and all where fine, less than 1 ohm. Checked fuse marked n and had high resistance 1.5 MOhm. Replaced and set is serviceable.

All four components etched as F1,F2,F3, & F4 and marked with P,P,P, & N, on my inverter board meter essentially "open". What should I be looking for to replace them with? And, do you have any idea what might have taken all four out at the same time? Thanks.

Gerald Question
amerillove

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Great post! Well, metered each of the (7) inverter transformers primary & secondary windings; all are the same (on my meter x100 range = ~650 ohms.)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:13 pm    Post subject: repaired dac-24t042 Reply with quote

Without a schematic diagram I can't tell what the fuse values are.
I replaced the f4 fuse with a low value surface mounted fuse that I had kicking around.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия