electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
ERAE tv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tibbles1111

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:22 am    Post subject: ERAE tv Reply with quote

anyone come across this, ERAE ELT_3220ap (could be ROLSON RL_32x10)with PMR-2105ac power board.

power board fault, poss no 12V.
red led on main board comes on, but nothing else.

tried the tip suggested of heat, and the set came on for a few seconds.
tried to repeat this to pinpoint fault, but it wouldnt do it again,

although very occassionally the set will come on on power up but only for a few seconds

any help and/or schematic much appreciated

dougal
vtech

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is another one of those sets where they don't give you much useful service information. Strictly board level. Seems like I have seen a "service document" on this one and should still have it on my files.

Sounds like possibly a capacitor issue in the power supply if heating had an effect but may end up as a dubious task. A little search points to the part number S110235003 as the power supply which was also used in a Daewoo set posted here. Not sure if it is has any more info on the power supply?
http://www.scribd.com/doc/12928282/Dfewoo-Tv-Lcd-Dlp3022
http://www.tv.quuq.org/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=751.0;attach=126
tibbles1111

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thAnks vtech

i found a "service manual" but as you say it is basically a flow chart, with "change board". as if these things can be plucked out of thin air or for a few pennies.

although a board has come up at 75 quid which i dont suppose is too bad

im a bit worried by the fact that when the set does come on, it seems to shut down after about 10 seconds so there may be a secondary fault, i will try unplugging some power board output plugs and see if it remains on.

thanks again for your help

dougal
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия