electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Mag 17" monitor start-up circuit question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
miltown

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:13 am    Post subject: Mag 17" monitor start-up circuit question Reply with quote

I was wondering if I do not have the 5V that is at the power switch at the inverter board for the start up circuit is it pretty much an issue with the main board MCU. I don't have a schematic so I don't know the circuit on the main board for start-up but I know how to trace it out on inverter board. It is not even at the connector of the inverter board but is at the power switch . Does anyone know of a free schematic for a Mf lcd monitor product # LT776s or model# 780 I don't know which they use I have seen it listed as both numbers .

paul
jts1957

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried searching Google and got: about 6,650,000 for Mag 17" monitor.

I'm NOT about to check them all.

Can you narrow it down a little? Rolling Eyes
miltown

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you missed the part where it said product# LT776s or model 780. Those are the 2 numbers on the back. I've done the google search myself and nothing came up so I'll really save you some time since you really didn't have the time to fully grasp my 1st post and say don't bother searching. Actually what I'm looking for is someone who really knows monitors and can answer the question of how to trace the start circuit on the main board as I have no start voltage at the connector to the inverter board. I've have really never had this issue before usually a pico fuse or Q1 or Q2 but never no 5v. I have read that you can pretty much scrap it if the start-up voltage isn't there. Is that true. Is the MCU shot? That's what I need to know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия