electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Daewoo black screen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andreas Larsson

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Daewoo black screen Reply with quote

I have a Daewoo DTL-28G7S with CP-776 Main board. The TV tries to start but shuts down. When I start it the led is red and when I switch on a channel it goes green and it's like the screen tries to start but turns off again. There's a pip sound (relay???) the same time it switches off. The led is green even after it has gone down. The screen is black all the time so it just sounds like it's starts!!.
Anyway I just asked to see if anyone had any ideas what to change before I start fail searching... (Newbie!!!) ...

Thanks anyway hoped you understand my English.!

Andreas Larsson
Bmt_HR

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you solved your problem?

I have same problem and can't find any error. ( Replace HV transformer, few diodes RGP ).

Thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия