electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
dead sanyo 27" at start up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigtod

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:36 am    Post subject: dead sanyo 27" at start up Reply with quote

I am new to this forum and tv repair i have been an electronic tech and a mechanic for almost 30 years and could write down in a match book with a grease pencle all i know about troubleshooting tv's and have room left over so please be kind . i have a sanyo model # AVM 2756 tv with a chassis # G3Y 27560 build date april 1996 while playing one day the set just went off and when restarted i just hear a click like i used to when it would start up but instead of comming on it makes another click and goes dead. Sounds like the set is looking for a verifying voltage that it is not getting and the start sequence it being stopped because of this. But NOT being trained in this field i dont know where to look first . Any suggestions or help would be greatly appericeated Confused Confused Confused
jts1957

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try this:
POWER SUPPLY
Check F601. If open, check D602 thru D605, C601, C604, C605, C606, Q402, and IC601. Apply 120VAC and check standby voltage 5.2V at the emitter of Q622. If the voltage is incorrect or missing, check D621, D623, and Q622. Turn receiver on and check for 130V at pin 4 of IC601. If voltage is missing, check IC601, Q621, Q623, RL601, R601, and D602 thru D605. If 130V is present, refer to "Horizontal" section of this Troubleshooting guide.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks jts i am guessing 1957 is the year you were born like me if this supposition is correct. I will try to get a diagram for the set and do as you sugested and test the voltages wish me luck and thank's again,
Tod Woods. Cool Confused Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия