electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Philips 32pw6332 tv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TVlad

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: Philips 32pw6332 tv Reply with quote

Hi

Any help on service menu on Philips 32pw6332 i have shorted the 2 pins on left board and SER came up on screen thats it.

How do i adjust anything and also save. (standby button?)

Its had a new Tube and TDA8366, a cpuple of 1F surface mount tranys on tube base (as old tube got air in) and picture is slightly over to the left so want to center it.

The only thing now is that the screen has gone black and intermittantly gives a picture or fades / statics in from the left hand side this has happend since I went in service menu, Doh!

Please please help, i'm pulling my haie out!

Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:59 pm    Post subject: tvlad Reply with quote

you need e service remote controle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you have any id what kind of chassis it is.
You can see this at the back side of the set(sticker with serial number)
tvlad

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject: Philips TV Reply with quote

Hi

Will look at the chassis and stick any info on here,

It still stiing in garage waiting to be fixed.

tI do know the cassis is the same as the one used in the 28 inch version (with differant line tuning caps)

Do i need a special remote? I only have the standard one and NO service manual.

Cheers
TVlad

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Philips TV 32PW6332/25 Reply with quote

Hi

The numbers on the chassis are

Back end of main chassis.

LS 32 WS DLB TH 912A1 BOF82 3111 258 14971

and the other lable next to PSU

225814971 03613

Cheers
Tvlad

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject: Philips 32" Tv Reply with quote

Hi

It does need the "DST" remote to service the TV, I now have service manual!

It's hopefully going to work soon.

Fingers crossed.
Tvlad

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Philips 32pw6332/25 Reply with quote

Hi

MD1.2E AA Chassis. Now have service manual.

It's now working after spending 2 years in my workshop faulty.

Dug it out and found another duff transistor on the 16/9 module, replaced and it's all up and running, bought a Dealer Serives Tool remote off ebay for £10 and have set the registration up with pattern generator.

It now is pucker with a bloody good picture!

Lets recap on it's surgery.

New tube, new transistors on tube base, new TDA8366, new line tuning capacitor's (stole to fix other philips) new BC857B transistor on 16/9 module, new posistors (stole to fix other tv's) new audio amp chip, evrything resoldered should last for years now!

Bye.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия