electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
samsumg 56v monitor menuproblem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shannu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: samsumg 56v monitor menuproblem Reply with quote

hi
I have samtron 56 v monitor and last few days I am facing strange problem. The problem is as follows the MENU (which is used to adjust the Brightness, contrast of monitor) is automatically opens and it will not goes off even if we press EXIT button on the monitor. After some time the MENU is goes off and suddenly CONTROL LOCK screen will come and inside the CONTROL LOCK the LOCKED and UNLOCKED will toggle. Kindly help somebody how to remove this this control Lock screen from monitor.
I tried by holding all 4 buttons for more than 5 seconds but it is not helped me. Kindly help.
advance thanks
ahmed hussain
my email address:[email protected]
sorh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

hi,
it seems that you got some short-circuited microswitch in the keypad.
test them all. regards.
Ramesh Solanki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:05 am    Post subject: Re: samsumg 56v monitor menuproblem Reply with quote

[quote="shannu"]hi
I have samtron 56 v monitor and last few days I am facing strange problem. The problem is as follows the MENU (which is used to adjust the Brightness, contrast of monitor) is automatically opens and it will not goes off even if we press EXIT button on the monitor. After some time the MENU is goes off and suddenly CONTROL LOCK screen will come and inside the CONTROL LOCK the LOCKED and UNLOCKED will toggle. Kindly help somebody how to remove this this control Lock screen from monitor.
I tried by holding all 4 buttons for more than 5 seconds but it is not helped me. Kindly help.
advance thanks
my email id is "[email protected] Question Question Question Question
jts1957

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Search "56V."

Saw a couple of possibilities. Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: samsumg 56v monitor menuproblem Reply with quote

shannu wrote:
hi
advance thanks
ahmed hussain
my email address:[email protected]

same problem with shannu
already checked 4 buttons with a tester- all working good, tried pressing menu button for mor than 10 seconds, tried pressing all 4 buttons, nothing happens
anybody can help us? my email: [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия