electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Phillips 60pp9352/17
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rip1980

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minnie wrote:
Start again. Green and blue work, you swapped green and red CRT boards and the green still works but red still doesn't?

Correct.

Here is a vid of BEFORE I swapped the CRT boards: http://s93065935.onlinehome.us/gallery2/d/4855-1/CRT_Discharge.wmv

After swapping, I don't get the click discharge, but instead it simply drags the HV down until the blue and green guns dim/go off as the red screen voltage is increased.

The RED will faintly light in this condition as the others dim, then go out as more screen voltage is applied,leading tothe belief that it'sprobably an internal short inside the RED crt.
Dan the TV man

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:01 am    Post subject: Philips 60pp Reply with quote

Ive got a Philips 51PP9200D/37 with all three pic tubes,Crt boards,and convergence boards.The Crt boards will fit your tv.Ill sell them cheap if you need the parts.The whole tv works exept for the power supply.
lee o

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:45 am    Post subject: need all boards Reply with quote

hey man i need all boards how much for all of them
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия