electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Denon CD-player DCD-920 open/close door

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jamhendriks

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:37 am    Post subject: Denon CD-player DCD-920 open/close door Reply with quote

When i operate the open/close button onmy Deon CD-player DCD-920 the CD-door opens, en when it is open it immediately closes aigain. There is no time to remove the CD.
If i operate manually the switches underneath the gearwheel on the CD-drive i have the same response. While the door motor is running opening the door and i manually operate the switch the motor immediately reverses his turning direction closing the CD-door.
What is the problem!
jamhendriks

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:06 am    Post subject: open/close Reply with quote

I found the problem. The open switch on the CD drive was dirty ans did not make a connection when the CD-door was open
Gosh_w

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:17 am    Post subject: Denon DCD 920 Problem Reply with quote

I've got another kind of problem with my old Denon DCD-920. When I put a CD and close the door, spinning motor doesn't work and on the tablo only zeros. The loading motor works. Please, give me advice. Thanks in advance!
vtech

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Denon DCD 920 Problem Reply with quote

Gosh_w wrote:
I've got another kind of problem with my old Denon DCD-920. When I put a CD and close the door, spinning motor doesn't work and on the tablo only zeros. The loading motor works. Please, give me advice. Thanks in advance!

You have a slipping load belt that is not closing the tray all the way(though it looks like it is). Very common problem. You can try cleaning the belt if it has not turned in to mush or else get a replacement.
Gosh_w

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I have replaced the belt. No result. Checked up switches - OK. Increased the current of laser - the unit came back to life, reads CD, CD-R. The sound is clear and musical. Pity, I think it's for a short time. Have ordered new LH KSS210A (original part) (15$ in this country - Ukraine).
I guess the last treatment could be the full cleaning of optical block.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия