electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
My Panasonic NV-DS65 doesnt play or record
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:31 pm    Post subject: similar problem with a nv-ds29 Reply with quote

and the same solution:
opened the case (7 screws), touched the ribbon cables, and it worked again

should i lough or should i cry?
baggy

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject: very happy Reply with quote

Ive just had a price for repairing my ds60 which since our holiday last june has been flashing with a red condensation light.£220 to repair it.I looked up this forum and took apart via 7 screws.pushed the ribbon plugs back on.None appeared to be loose.played a cassette and fault sorted.I can record and playback no problem.Absoluely over the moon taht i dont have to spend anything now.Thanks for the advice Very Happy
mickeymay

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry people, the only thing I've found worthy of Pansonic after '95 is their vacuum cleaners, they, like many other companies tend to overwhelm their products with all sorts of needless features. Which in a few cases are good, but all in all we could live without. The trouble with all these features (when they go wrong) is they can cause the product to stop working completely. Sometimes the way forward is a step backward.
mickeymay

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someonegotyou wrote:
Thanks to all of you. Just opened the bottomplate and pushed on the cables and now it works just fine.

Good for you someonegotyou, If it happens again then replace the (tinfoil) cable and check its terminals because they become loose.
daisyntony

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:25 am    Post subject: NVDS65A Fixed !! Reply with quote

That's the shit !!! Thanks guys. My camera has been doing this for weeks and is now fixed.

Thanks again
Daisy
DS65desperateowner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject: NV-DS65 Problem Reply with quote

Hey mates ! I had the same problem with my DS65 and after a repair that cost me 400€, i solved the problem with Agatha's solution...
I'd like to thank all you guys of this forum and in particular our dear Agatha !
Greets from Portugal.
discofris

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:02 pm    Post subject: NV-DS65 fixed!! Reply with quote

I followed Agatha's little manual and it DID work!! Nice ... I can sell it on eBay now Smile

Hartelijk bedankt uit België !!!!
miguel angel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you from spain

we has the same problem with my ds60 since one year. I find this forum and try your soluttion and works fine.

now my ns60 works and i,m very happy Laughing
Smile

very , very thanks
happy chappy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: THANKS for sharing this VALUEABLE info Reply with quote

I am always a little sceptical on the advice found on the net, but as my ds65 is now so old and has no real value any longer off came the base and the repair worked just as adviced.
So thanks a lot to the person who found the fix and all that helped getting it to me Very Happy

Bye for now
Very Happy Man

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks very much for saving me 200ish quid on either a repair or a new camera.

One of my ribbon cables did seem to move home when I pushed it and all sorted here.

Thanks again!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия