electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
My Panasonic NV-DS65 doesnt play or record
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Forman Norman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:57 am    Post subject: Thanks for great advice Reply with quote

Hade the blinking red light on my ds65 and it would niether play or record. Removed the plate gently pushed all the ribbon cables and now it performs as new. Many thanks for the posting Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: my Panasonic NV-DS65 doesnt playback and doesnt record : Reply with quote

[quote="Sckorpion"]hello, so as i said Panasonic NV-DS65 camera would not play nor record!
i'm sure of the battery and the tape are perfect.
in VCR mode, I press play it plays the tape for about 5 seconds and then it stops automaticly and the Power light flashes many times then stops
the same problem in recoding.

please tell me what is the problem!

thx in advance[/quote]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'have the same problem.
Don't know how to remove the screws.... Sad
I'll try
salut !!!!
alexx_2010

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I faced the same problem and it solved by restarting the camera and changed its software.
Gambzo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:04 am    Post subject: Blinking power Reply with quote

Hi, I had same, blinking power and frozen cam. Agatha showed me the way... Just open the bottom, move and push the connections and by magic it's working! Thanks
boricsson

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey here from Estonia!

Thank u very much for helping. Now my camera work normal. But there is some problem with little battarey wich is responsible for date\time cos i have to pull on this place where this battarey is to sweitch on VRC mode.
sri

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:55 am    Post subject: Same problem Reply with quote

I too have the same issue , did you guys got any resolutions for this

pls help

sri
sri

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: Did you find a solution? Reply with quote

did you figured out how to troubleshoot this problem
pl help
sri
Michellesmith wrote:
Hi,

I have the same camera, and last night suddenly it would not work Sad It has the same problem with the flashing power light and only working for a few seconds before making winding noises and switching off.

I know this forum is a bit old.... but did you get your camera to work???

Michelle
kathleenp980

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: my NV-ds65 plays and records for 5 secs, then shuts off. Reply with quote

[quote="[email protected]"]My Nv-ds 65 plays and record for 5 secs and then switches off. The power light then starts to flash and after about 1 minute the camera shuts down completely. I have checked all the menu settings and read the manual from cover to cover with no solution. Very anoid
The camera is only 2 years old.
Please help[/quote]
Thanks for the post. :roll: :wink:

teresap989

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This fault is the same I experienced a year or more ago with a DS65 - I had the camera repaired - cost me NZ$120 - and I was told the fault was a dry joint. I have now had exactly the same fault and thanks to this forum repaired it myself - well actually all I did was follow the instructions and push all the ribbon cables; nothing appeared loose, but I now have a functioning camera again. Thank you very much and long live Google

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия