electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
My Panasonic NV-DS65 doesnt play or record
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kathleenp980

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:35 am    Post subject: Re: my Panasonic NV-DS65 doesnt playback and doesnt record : Reply with quote

Sckorpion wrote:
hello, so as i said Panasonic NV-DS65 camera would not play nor record!
i'm sure of the battery and the tape are perfect.
in VCR mode, I press play it plays the tape for about 5 seconds and then it stops automaticly and the Power light flashes many times then stops
the same problem in recoding.

please tell me what is the problem!

thx in advance

Thanks for the post.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow . . . thank . . .

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Worked for me also. Great Job Reply with quote

Damanvir wrote:
Agatha,

Great Job my camera works well. After reading previous strings I had given hopes on my camera.. saved me from buying a new camera..

Just remember to keep the screws in the right sequence else it might be a struggle when U screw them back. rather than hit & trial later. Just lay them in order after unscrewing.

Thanks

Damanvir

Agatha wrote:
Guys!
I had the exact same problem tonight with my Panasonic NV-DS65 after about 3 months of not using it, with the power light blinking after 5 seconds of play or 19 seconds of rewind, followed by the camera shutting down. After searching on the net and reading all your posts I nearly lost all hope, until I FOUND THE ANSWER!!!
I searched in google for "panasonic video camera blinking power" and found this:

I'll quote:
Quote:

Here it is May 2006, but I was still able to locate this old posting below. Thanks for keeping those older posts accessible!

My symptoms were just as described (blinking power light, tape wouldn't load), I followed Bhemus' instructions; and lo and behold, I found that one of the ribbon cable cards had become unseated!

I reseated the card, put everything back in place, and my old PV-DV203D is working perfectly again. Thanks so much, Bhemus!!

Sometimes things do work out

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhemus
Ok, here goes, I had the exact same problem on my pos Panasonic pv-dv203d. After many times of taking it apart and many frustrating calls to the morons at Panasonic, I've finally figured it out, I hope it helps on your cameras.

Remove the bottom plate from the Camera (four screws, plus one near the LCD screen).

Pop off the bottom plate of the camera

Look at the ribbon cables carefully, and make sure they are all snug in the plugs. The tape transport mechanism may move them out of place.

Thats it, hope it helps

Argus

Now, our camera has a couple more screws (you'll need to also open the LCD panel there's one there too), I pulled the bottom off and gently pushed all the little ribbon cables in. It didn't seem to do anything at all, they didn't seem ot move or anything, but when I tried it again the camera is now working perfectly!!

Agatha

Thanks a lot Agatha and thanks Argus very much. You guys have saved me throwing the camera and buying another one. I have had the same problem and just managed to fix it. Did exactly the same: pushed the cable in and held my breath and it worked fine again....
Thanks again...
Mostafa
Jeanius_Belgii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: amazing, it works ! Reply with quote

Guys, thank you so much for post. The solution worked immediately, I still cannot believe it Smile You spared me 200 box. Thank you so much from belgium
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия