electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Samsung HC-P4752W Shuts off on it's own!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thirdgenfirescue

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject: Samsung HC-P4752W Shuts off on it's own! Reply with quote

Have a Samsung HC-P4752W rear proj TV that likes to turn itself off. Problem started when I bought the TV last year (used) and has gotten progressively worse since then. Now, it does it every day, every time I try to watch it. It will come back on if I push the power button, sometimes stay on for an hour, sometimes turns off again immediately. The previous owner had the convergence output IC's and resistors replaced, and a convergence alignment performed about a year ago because the TV was turning itself off. Seemed to work good for a while, then started to do it again. Please help me! The TV is almost five years old and I know it's probably time for a new one, but I really would like to repair this one and hang on to it. Thanks in advance for any help!
Dan the Tv man

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:02 pm    Post subject: Samsung Reply with quote

Replace the whole convergence board.Find prices at Partstore,Tritronics inc,Shop Jimmy etc websites.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия