electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Desktop problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kalebaha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:55 pm    Post subject: Desktop problem Reply with quote

Im pretty stupid when it comes to things about computers.
i know a little bit but this is just beyond me i dont know if its a hardware problem software problem or what.

But i reformatted and reinstalled Windows xp Home SP2 due to virus problem, sumhow got a virus and it $#@^#@ over my computer and i wasnt able to access internet, download nearly anything, or even system restore... so i reinstalled the windows and thought that i will just start all over again,

but wen i tried to set up internet nothing would work...still... i went to device manager and said that everything was working except: Ethernet Controller, Multimedia Audio Controller, RAID Controller, RAID Controller.

They all show yellow bubble with exclamation mark in them and i try update, reinstall and watever but i cant cause no internet... i have no othr CDs other than the windows xp home SP2 disk.

i know my computer works with my internet cause it was working... before the virus.
i dont know much about the desktop because my dad is the person who gave it to me and always messed with it.
jenniferloopez

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It just shows that your driver is not properly configured and installed.
So try to reinstall your drivers and then check it out.
Twisted T

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:13 pm    Post subject: Desktop problem Reply with quote

Some thing you might try,is to first try formatting your hard drive then re-install the OS. this should put the drivers and everything else back to original. Once you've done this try again to get online and download IE8 and then go to Microsoft and get the SP3 update.Hope this helps good luck.
Sophronius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use IE8 once to download Firefox Wink
Twisted T

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:22 pm    Post subject: Desktop problem Reply with quote

Some thing you might try,is to first try formatting your hard drive then re-install the OS. this should put the drivers and everything else back to original. Once you've done this try again to get online and download IE8 and then go to Microsoft and get the SP3 update.Hope this helps good luck.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bad!! did'nt read your post enough! after further thought something to consider is to go to another computer and download the software you need to either a disk or flash drive and try to install from there.but then what do I know I live in Oklahoma.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия