electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
display picture
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan the Tv man

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: display picture Reply with quote

Main board or panel failure look alike.the only way to tell is voltage measurements of the main board.But if you have sound,youre freind is probably right its the panel.Shop Jimmy sells used panels.Or you could find a parts tv on ebay.
vaio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, but across the fat vertical line you can se horisontal lines ..... horizontal lines are across whole panel. If is paner bad , how horisontal lines can be displayed across vertical fat line ? I think bad panel block cant`t dispalyed notning ...
vaio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello friends , this is schematic , I am not shure ,what is what , in many manuals many boards have little different names ... I am not sure ,I think ....

1. MAIN BOARD - is this "signal processing TA42P-HRDB 1 and 2 boards or what is ?
2. LOGIC BOARD - is this LOGIC MAIN LJ92-01270ABCDEF board or what is ?

Thanks ...
vaio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the LOGIC-MAIN board one LED always ON, second LED blinking .
What this mean please, indicate "some problem" or what ....
Regards...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No video condition is looking at the green “heartbeat” LED located on the LOGIC MAIN board. If video data is being received, the LED flashes at 1 second intervals. If video data is not being received, the LED remains lit constantly. A failure of the LED to light indicates
a loss of voltage on the board.
LED flashes at 1 second intervals I think its OK .
The_AntiRAM

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before all:

CHECK:

- Power supply noise/ripple

- X-SUS / Z-SUS Malfunctioning

- Bad Connections between panel and buffers

- Bad buffers.

NOTE that in most of circumstances,
problems are coming from a bad supply unit.
vaio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES thanks, I will check . Litlle problem is service manual ,I cant found this nowhere found , I ask FUJITSU for help, but their support is very bad. !!!!!!!
I was only afraid is it display panel OK ......... but I believe is it , and mr.
minnie was gave me hope for that . Thanks
FalconFour

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When everyone's speaking broken English I don't know if any information is being properly relayed... Confused

Right off the bat, I'll admit I've got no experience repairing plasmas (and this sure looks like a plasma, although I've never been rich enough to own a working one - we've got a broken one in the shop now and that's about it!). But I've seen my share of oddities.

I may be way off but it _really_ looks like an interface cable issue. Given the amount of odd, scrambled data that makes its way through the multitude of cables and connectors on the boards, it wouldn't surprise me if that's the problem.

I believe plasmas operate at a relatively safe low voltage after the power supply. So with that said, you might want to try pressing on the connectors near the affected areas. I'm eyeing connectors like CN4000...4002, CN2600...2611, CN2500...2517, CN5501...5503, and CN5401...CN5403, the ones around the edges. Leave it on and carefully try lightly pressing those connectors in the affected areas. If the screen changes, bingo.

Also, those aren't schematics (I think those will be _very_ hard to come by!), they're just diagrams. For things more complicated than just a not-powering-up issue, I think schematics wouldn't do much good here anyway Wink
FalconFour

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, I think The_AntiRAM is on the very right track here as well. If the "garbage" is moving like old-school static, I highly suspect power supply troubles - look for CAPACITORS as usual! Laughing Not sure what X-SUS/Z-SUS is, though (mind elaborating on that?).
vaio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all for frendly suggestions ,I am very grateful Smile
All capacitors look fine ....
I worry most for vertical black line .... I hope display panel its OK , and I pray for that .
PS: sorry for my english Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия