electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
83 ramcharger need help trouble shooting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
74duster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:22 pm    Post subject: 83 ramcharger need help trouble shooting Reply with quote

I Just got an 83 ramcharger for free from a friend who moved out of state and the battery blew up on his brother when he was driving it. I replaced the alternator and voltage regulator and it turns over the starter is drawing over 300 amps and its only supposed to draw about 120 amps. The ECU blew a hole in the back and I couldn't see it until I took it off. could that of been caused by the battery blowing up or was it because the starter is drawing too many amps. I didn't here a pop or a weird noise when it was turning over. Any help would be appreciated. Is there any thing elts that I should check that may have been damaged when the battery blew up.

Email me at [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия