electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
TVC-LCD Grundig AMIRA 45 45-9410 TOP GBB24-00

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paginfo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject: TVC-LCD Grundig AMIRA 45 45-9410 TOP GBB24-00 Reply with quote

Dear all,

i am not a prof. TV repair and I need your help to fix my TVC-LCD.
The problem is that when the on-button is pushed the led come on (red) and the tv puts itself in stand-by condition.

If I try to come-out from stand-by, either from the panel buttons or from remote control, the TVC LED looks like is receiving the commands (blinking) from IR but the TV does't turn on.
The phenomen looks like a locking-code activated or sort of it.

Please could you help to figure out what is the real problem and how to fix it.

Thanks in advance,
Antonio
robo_geek2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:14 am    Post subject: Re: TVC-LCD Grundig AMIRA 45 45-9410 TOP GBB24-00 Reply with quote

Paginfo wrote:
Dear all,

i am not a prof. TV repair and I need your help to fix my TVC-LCD.
The problem is that when the on-button is pushed the led come on (red) and the tv puts itself in stand-by condition.

If I try to come-out from stand-by, either from the panel buttons or from remote control, the TVC LED looks like is receiving the commands (blinking) from IR but the TV does't turn on.
The phenomen looks like a locking-code activated or sort of it.

Please could you help to figure out what is the real problem and how to fix it.

Thanks in advance,
Antonio

Televisions have protection circuits to prevent power-on if a fault is detected. So, for example, if the backlight inverter is shorted out, the power supply logic prevents it from applying full power to a shorted board, which could cause bad things to happen (e.g. fire, smoke, sparks).

Some TVs give blink-codes, so that the power LED is flashing a certain number of times....this can sometimes point you in the right direction.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия