electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
toshiba television 32AF41
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Guest






PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject: toshiba television 32AF41 Reply with quote

My Toshiba is a little over 3 years old. Today, it shut off and the power light keeps blinking. I cannot turn the tv on or off. I unplugged it from the wall and plugged it back in. It sounds like it wants to power up, but doesn't. I unplugged the tv for more than 5 hours, and still no change. What could the problem be? Can I fix myself or spend $900.00 to fix. This was my most recent quote. Thank you for your help.
Back to top
minnie



Joined: 18 Aug 2005
Posts: 2877
Location: Hell

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Common failure is the horizontal output transistor and fa70. But first remove the degausing coil plug, if it starts up you have a bad thermistor. $900 repair? The tv new runs about $600. Where do you live! Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Guest






PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minnie wrote:
Common failure is the horizontal output transistor and fa70. But first remove the degausing coil plug, if it starts up you have a bad thermistor. $900 repair? The tv new runs about $600. Where do you live! Rolling Eyes
Thank you soooo much for your help. We live in Saskatchewan Canada. We bought the tv new 3 years ago and paid 2500 dollars. Do you happen to have a web site name where I would be able to get the schematics for this television? Thanks again for you help.
Back to top
minnie



Joined: 18 Aug 2005
Posts: 2877
Location: Hell

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sams 4588 TOSHIBA 32AF41 $25.00
http://www.samswebsite.com/photofact/pf_search.asp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
minnie



Joined: 18 Aug 2005
Posts: 2877
Location: Hell

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Q402 #23114755 2sc2482fa-1 (just in case)
Q404 #23314955 2sd2553(fa)
Replace fuse.
Tritronicsinc. They sell toshiba parts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
escarlitta2000



Joined: 21 Aug 2005
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minnie wrote:
Q402 #23114755 2sc2482fa-1 (just in case)
Q404 #23314955 2sd2553(fa)
Replace fuse.
Tritronicsinc. They sell toshiba parts.
thank you so much for your time and knowledge. Greatly appreciated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
minnie



Joined: 18 Aug 2005
Posts: 2877
Location: Hell

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I haven't been registered long but, if the advice helps can you give the site some feed back. Not just mine but everyones.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
minnie



Joined: 18 Aug 2005
Posts: 2877
Location: Hell

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

minnie wrote:
I know I haven't been registered long but, if the advice helps can you give the site some feed back. Not just mine but everyones.


Wrong section. Opps. I think I was half-gone. What I ment to say was If you replace those parts and it doesn’t work I can look at the mother board and see if I can fix it or if worse comes to worse send it out. I don’t want to see you pay $900 to have a TV fixed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Guest






PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minnie wrote:
minnie wrote:
I know I haven't been registered long but, if the advice helps can you give the site some feed back. Not just mine but everyones.


Wrong section. Opps. I think I was half-gone. What I ment to say was If you replace those parts and it doesn’t work I can look at the mother board and see if I can fix it or if worse comes to worse send it out. I don’t want to see you pay $900 to have a TV fixed.
I will replace the parts and I will let you know the outcome. Thanks again.
Back to top
minnie



Joined: 18 Aug 2005
Posts: 2877
Location: Hell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part # 23708391 Vendor: TOSHIBA
PD0154B PCB PWR WAS 23708391P
INVENTORY NOT AVAILABLE CAN BE ORDERED
You pay: $231.19 EA
Core credit: $0.00
Final price: $ 231.19 Ea
From tritronicsinc.

$900 repair. NOT! Kepp in contact.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Електроника София - Service Manuals Free Download - Prikachi - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Search - Jabse.InK  - Pulsator

Connector Pinout Forum - Новини - SnimkiOt.com - безплатен DNS - Whois разузнаване - Poblizo.com : пътешествия