electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
toshiba television 32AF41
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having the exact same problem with my Toshiba 32AF41 and I was wondering how you resolved it?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
minnie wrote:
Common failure is the horizontal output transistor and fa70. But first remove the degausing coil plug, if it starts up you have a bad thermistor. $900 repair? The tv new runs about $600. Where do you live! Rolling Eyes
Thank you soooo much for your help. We live in Saskatchewan Canada. We bought the tv new 3 years ago and paid 2500 dollars. Do you happen to have a web site name where I would be able to get the schematics for this television? Thanks again for you help.

Send me your email address to [email protected] and I will forward the manuals you need.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия