electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Mitsubishi HS-U70 HQ question...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjl1297

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:00 am    Post subject: Mitsubishi HS-U70 HQ question... Reply with quote

I have one of these vcrs that I bought several years ago. The SVHS circuitry gave up the ghost about three years ago but it would still play regular vhs tapes until one of the rubber belts broke a few months back. I still have the original remote, box, and owners manual that came with it and apart from the issues described above the machine still looks new. Based on my experience in this and other forums it really isn't worth my while putting this vcr back in working order. I was wondering though if there were anyone that might want it or if anyone could suggest I do something useful with it apart from just throwing it away which seems to be the only other alternative.
jts1957

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It makes an excellent door stop or large paperweight. Very Happy
mjl1297

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I have my answer then. Very Happy

I was hoping there would be something a little more constructive I could do with it but I'm not surprised that there isn't.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия