electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Hitachi 61UWX10BA Service Manual Needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lgchristianson

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:01 pm    Post subject: Hitachi 61UWX10BA Service Manual Needed Reply with quote

Hi All,
Replaced the IC convergence chips on this projection model and checked the resistors when the board was out. Magic Focus is not correcting some of the mis-alignment so assume the set needs to be tweaked using the DCAM mode. A tech from another site has been quite helpful but I'm having difficulty understanding her instructions. I don't want to take a chance of accidentally clearing the DCU memory. I'm hoping one of you either has the manual I can D.L. or clear procedures so I don't goof it up.
Thank You,
~LC

Here's what they wrote:

To set or save convergence settings you have to Press pip mode 3 times first press pip mode then you will ask rom write press pip again green dots should appear the press pip & pip channel to initialize sensors for adjusting convergence Pattern 2-5-up and down 4-6 back forward press select to adjust (0 is red, ant is blue).
Boggs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can get the Hitachi 61UWX10BA Service Manual at www.schematics.me
lgchristianson

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boggs wrote:
You can get the Hitachi 61UWX10BA Service Manual at www.schematics.me

Thanks Boggs but I was hoping to get something free since I've been unemployed for the past 5 mos...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия