electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony HCD-551 Power Cord?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanTole

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Sony HCD-551 Power Cord? Reply with quote

I picked one of these up from a friend, but it didn't come with a power cord. Anybody know where I can find one? I'm not a huge electronic buff, but if someone knows a way to bypass the special power cord and just use a regular one, I'd be willing to try that too.

Thanks,
Dan
jts1957

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCM Electronics or FOX International.
lervinfix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:21 am    Post subject: Re: Sony HCD-551 Power Cord? Reply with quote

DanTole wrote:
I picked one of these up from a friend, but it didn't come with a power cord. Anybody know where I can find one? I'm not a huge electronic buff, but if someone knows a way to bypass the special power cord and just use a regular one, I'd be willing to try that too.

Thanks,
Dan

sir i want to help you about convertion of plug or cord if you send mo or email me the picture of the cord you want to convert to normal one..Smile
[email protected]
[email protected]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: ac power adaptor 9V Reply with quote

Please I nedd to find ACBC City(santo André) where I can get this adaptor sony ac-x3cp - radio/cdplayer.
Tnaks

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:36 am    Post subject: Amazing post Reply with quote

I have solved many problems through this forum its really nice and best way of getting ideas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия