electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
I want to buy Nikon 60D

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spthai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:17 pm    Post subject: I want to buy Nikon 60D Reply with quote

Anybody have Nikon 60D for sell, I want to buy the second hand that have over 95% condition. If your price is good (lower than the market), and the condition of the item is still good too, then please reply.
jeryruse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:14 am    Post subject: sell for cannon camera Reply with quote

Hello Spthai.
I am Jeryruse and I have not Nikon but I have Canon Camera which is very new condition. In fact, I took in August,2009 but I want to take new camera so I want to sell this. If you are interested in this then please post your thought. After you reply I'll tell you it's price and I know that it will be affordable for you.
Thanks.
JessyMarshall

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Huney my friend has Nikon D700 if you are interested then I can talk to her. You can read its reviews of experts at http://www.testseek.com/cameras/digital_cameras/nikon_d700-p-dff93b00-4c8e-1e7e-8011-8d0cdd8fd829.html ..

On my behalf I will ask him. ok
cleverboy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello.... I can sell one.. I have 3 of them.. price 600$
please PM for more details
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия