electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Photosmart 945

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkkon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: Photosmart 945 Reply with quote

Hello,

I have an HP 945 digital camera and would like to know how to open the body and try to repair the lens mechanism.
I have unscrewed everything but it seems to be another thing that keeps it in place and I do not want to force it open...

Thanks in advance for any help!
Jebrew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject: Not just that Reply with quote

I'd like to get the pin-out for the ccd. My 945 is broken, but I'd like to play with the stuff inside that works (both lcd viewers and the ccd would be nice).
ChrisNHH

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: HP 945 Open Body Further Reply with quote

I also need to get at the lens to repair it!
thim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: How to repair HP 945 Photosmart Reply with quote

Hi,

I just repaired my HP 945 successfully.
The problem was, that after it crashed on the ground the focus didn't work anymore and it made strange noises when starting the camera.

1. Remove all 4 screws from the sides,1 from the back and 5 from the bottom (incl. that in battery compartment).
Remove the rubber ring from the viefinder (attached with adhesive)

2. remove back of camera.

3. Turn the upper dial to auto!!!!

4. remove the rubber grip ring from the lens (peel it of)

5. remove the chrome ring on the lens

6. now pull the body out ohf the front housing.

7. remove lcd, viewfinder and PCB's from the back and the PCB at the front next to the lens. (be careful with the flat cables)

8. remove outer shell of lens (3 srews)

9. remove lens unit (3 srews)

10. remove PCB from lens unit (3 screws), be careful with image sensor, fortunally it is covered by glass.

11. remove 2 srews from flat cable pcb's at lens unit and type from the side

12. unsolder the stacked flat cable pcb's from each other and from the contacts at the side

13. remove the 4 biggest screws from the back of the lens unit (one under the flat cable pcb), take care of a small metal thing under one srew.

14. try to remove back of lens unit without pulling the lens unit to its full length (otherwise make sure that you not lose any of the three small metal and one plastic pivots leading the lenses during zoom and lens operation)

15. now you can look inside the lens system and you can see a small silve spring. It's upper end has to be connected to a small pivot right above it.

16. reassamble everything... it took me approx. 1 hour to do all the work.
camery works great now!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия