electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Centrex??? made by?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mum of 4

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:23 am    Post subject: centrex air conditioner ( split system ) Reply with quote

not a happy camper, Middle of a Sydney heatwave, and our centrex air conditioner starts playing up,,,,,, being not too worried as i still have 2 years left of the 5 year warranty i call the good guys, only to find out that the company has gone bust

does anyone know if i stilll have any claim regarding the warranty???

eager to find out
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:31 am    Post subject: Re: Centrex Reply with quote

Do you have a service manual for model CTT8009E and what year was it made, thank you?

gorders1 wrote:
Hi Centrex Australia went bust last year and no longer exists suprise suprise!!!! I have a few service manuals for these tv's if you let me know the model I will see if I have it.
Cheers
Greg
gwezza

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you ever get a service manual for the 8009E, as I have one
Guestalso

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:13 am    Post subject: Centrex Airconditioner, Model CTAR60GW Reply with quote

Hello
I am renting a house which has a Centrex split airconditioner, Model CTAR60GW.
Does anyone know where I can source a User Manual or does anyone have one they would like to pass on?

Thanking you in anticipation
HOT

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Centrex Reply with quote

gorders1 wrote:
Hi Centrex Australia went bust last year and no longer exists suprise suprise!!!! I have a few service manuals for these tv's if you let me know the model I will see if I have it.
Cheers
Greg

Have CTTD 2102 model-just need a tv for a about 5 weeks. this was a freebie. Remote not working properly. DVD not working (but that's OK don't need it). Just need bit of info regarding remote. can you help after all this time? Helena. Melb.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия