electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
37" Magnavox LCD
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jts1957

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zener 6079 (9.1V) is shorted. R3045 measures 1.8 ohms.
If anyone else needs to know in the future, 3043 on power supply is actually a surface mount jumper. You can use a resistor in its place not to exceed .05 ohm. This connects to the cathode D6079 a 9.1 Zener. You will not find ether component on any prints for this model.
Jakeklem

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jts1957 wrote:
Zener 6079 (9.1V) is shorted. R3045 measures 1.8 ohms.
If anyone else needs to know in the future, 3043 on power supply is actually a surface mount jumper. You can use a resistor in its place not to exceed .05 ohm. This connects to the cathode D6079 a 9.1 Zener. You will not find ether component on any prints for this model.

Thank you very much for the information. I'm a little confused about what you said though. I'm having trouble finding 3043, did you mean 3045 is a surface mount jumper?
jts1957

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect both are surface mount jumpers.
sixpax

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jakeklem wrote:
S8ER01Z wrote:
Same issue here...replaced 2074 and diode at 6079 but 3045 appears to be damaged.

Anyone know what should be there? It appears melted and I can't read it anymore.

I'm interested in this information too. What is the replacement part we need for 3045? Also, thanks for the 6079 part number. Hopefully I can have this thing up and running again soon.

6079 is just outside of the 2074 cap, one end of it goes right next to the #1 pin of the cable pn in the corner. 3045 is on the underside of the board and seems to be connected to the one lead of the 6079 diode. I accidentally fried the 3045 part and I just used solder to replace it and my tv works fine now.
Jakeklem

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:59 pm    Post subject: still no luck Reply with quote

I finally got around to soldering a new zener diode in, but the tv is still dead. I'm thinking the main board is shot too. I took the heatsink off and saw discoloration all over the board. Does anyone have a source for a new main board at a reasonable price?
Magnafux

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:26 pm    Post subject: Help with 37MF23ID/37 Reply with quote

I just received a busted 37MF23ID/37 lcd and I have an issue. Someone has been working on the power supply before and, removed a few components. Here are the numbers for their locations 2081-83, 2074-75 (they are all caps I presume), 7072-73, 7061-62. If you can tell me the values of the capacitors that would be great and for the components just let me know the part numbers. I'm baffled as to why all these components are missing, other than the capacitors.
Preher-Tech

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3045 is a 2.2 ohm 0.125W resistor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also trying to figure what the component at 3045 is . Can any one help with a link to a schematic? Or component value? [email protected]
Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия