electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sanyo DP42849
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kite flyer 8424

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:11 pm    Post subject: Sanyo DP42849 Reply with quote

I have a Sanyo DP42849,when you press the power button,the relay clicks but the picture remains blank with no sound.The green light stays on for about 5 seconds then there is a loud click and the tv shuts off.Could anybody please help?
ceeryda

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:45 pm    Post subject: I am having the same issue.. Did you find out anything? Reply with quote

I am having the same issue.. Did you find out anything?
Dan the Tv man

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:00 pm    Post subject: Sanyo 42849 Reply with quote

Check power supply for buldged top capacitors,also check capacitors and f1.f2 fuses on the inverter boards.You probably need a new power supply.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem..did anyone repair their power supply to see it worked? Please help.
Israel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:47 pm    Post subject: SANYO ELIMINMATOR Reply with quote

I think its safe to say sanyo is garbage, I'm having the same problem with my junk made sanyo tv and this is 2 years after the first posting on this beautiful trash made product they build these tv's this way they produce garbage sanyo should be a trash company with all the garbage they produce there was'nt not one good review on sanyo. I hope we all learned our lesson from shopping at stores that sell trash products. I'm upset like everyone else but I guess the only thing we can do is purchase a better quality product unlike this trash made company sanyo!
stleavitt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:32 am    Post subject: Power Supply Didn't Work For Me Reply with quote

I have the same TV model, and I've been having the same issue. I read on several boards that the power supply is what is causing this. I have no bulged or leaking capacitors. I purchased a power supply board, and put it in tonight. The TV is still doing the exact same thing. Has anyone else tried anything else?
jts1957

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless you obtained a replacement PS via SANYO "brand new - never used," be aware that some of the sellers, "pulled from a TV with a broken screen, 100% tested" LIE! Wink
stleavitt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:34 am    Post subject: That explains it Reply with quote

Well, I most definitely did not purchase a brand new one. I guess I had better send the crappy one I bought back. Arrghh!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Power Supply Didn't Work For Me Reply with quote

Sanyo LCD commonly have faulty main boards

The proper way to determine whether your problem is either is to check the voltages coming from the main board 5Volt Standby. IF, you have 5V, then chances are your power supply is good
Many times the Main Board Will simply have a blown surface mounted fuse and replacing the 29 cent part repairs the tv

So, it is NOT wise to call Sanyo and buy a $200. replacement board for a $199. television unless you feel like working backwards and upside down

stleavitt wrote:
I have the same TV model, and I've been having the same issue. I read on several boards that the power supply is what is causing this. I have no bulged or leaking capacitors. I purchased a power supply board, and put it in tonight. The TV is still doing the exact same thing. Has anyone else tried anything else?
extremeall

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:20 am    Post subject: SANYO DP50719 Reply with quote

Please advise, Where is the surface mount fuse on the main board.

I appreciate any help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия