electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
HELP Philips 27PT6441/37 Won't turn on!!!!!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject: HELP Philips 27PT6441/37 Won't turn on!!!!!! Reply with quote

Okay,
I got the thermistor part for it and changed it and the fuse. And my t.v. still won't turn on. It does stay on a little longer than before. But, sometimes it does a blink code of 3 blinks then 2 blinks then on long blink on the power light thing the green button that turns green when you turn on the t.v. (power Light i guess you call it). And sometimes it doesn't do the blink thing? Please help. I don't understand why it is doing this. Hopefully minnie if you see this you will respond. Or somebody that cares. Thanks so much!

April Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: HELP Philips 27PT6441/37 Won't turn on!!!!!! Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Okay,
I got the thermistor part for it and changed it and the fuse. And my t.v. still won't turn on. It does stay on a little longer than before. But, sometimes it does a blink code of 3 blinks then 2 blinks then on long blink on the power light thing the green button that turns green when you turn on the t.v. (power Light i guess you call it). And sometimes it doesn't do the blink thing? Please help. I don't understand why it is doing this. Hopefully minnie if you see this you will respond. Or somebody that cares. Thanks so much!

April Very Happy

Also, when I turn it on. It does stay on for about 3-4 seconds then just shuts off. I hear sound and then 3-4 seconds it shuts off before you can even see the picture.
Richard

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:34 am    Post subject: Philips TV - won't turn on Reply with quote

Why did you change the thermistor (do you mean the POSISTOR) ?

Your problem now suggest an overload either in the power supply or the line output stage.
Have you got a circuit ?
Are you technical - if not you probably haven't got the knowledge or equipment to do testing.

Regards,
Richard

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I changed the thermistor because it needed to be changed. That is the common prob with these models. The voltage just wasn't powerful enought to power the t.v. It is the PTC. And I am technical! Just never done a t.v. I have the equipment to test but what do I test?? So could you explain to me how to test the power supply or the lone output stage? Thanks
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия