electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Philips 32PW9763/05 led problem

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Faab

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:34 am    Post subject: Philips 32PW9763/05 led problem Reply with quote

Hello members,

Great that such forum exists!
I have the following problem with our Philips TV 32PW9763/05.
After aprox. 20 min. red led flashes and switch of to standby mode.
We have to reset the TV with the main switch.
Depening on the time inbetween, it take more or less time that it causes the problem.
Who knows the possible cause or has some suggestion?
Where I can find service manuals on the internet?
Thanks in advance

Pls help us,
With best regards,
Faab
Brian Hoskins

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't worked on this particular model before, but on quite a few of the Philips 32" models I have worked on, we've had trouble with the CRTs which causes the set to revert to standby. If this is the problem you've got, you can try setting up the VG2 adjustment to see if this helps alleviate the symptom, but other than that you're stuck with it as a CRT replacement will not be cost effective.

In order to setup the VG2 properly you need an oscilloscope and a black test card display. If you don't have this kind of equipment, and I suspect you don't, then really you're stuffed as far as setting it up properly goes. As a rule of thumb though, you can turn the VG2 up until the fly-back lines are seen, and then just back it off until they dissapear. However I wouldn't advise you adjust the VG2 at all unless you know what you're doing.

Brian
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия