electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
"Decompressing"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MTCassell

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: "Decompressing" Reply with quote

The file I downloaded is a multipart pdf file. How does one decompress this? I can't find any instruction and Adobe doesn't like the .001 file.
vtech

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Multipart PDF? I think you misunderstood or perhaps the description may be vauge. To the best of my knowledge most all multiparts are RAR format files not PDF. You can divide a PDF file into sections by means of RAR or ZIP utility & need to have the corresponding utility to decompress it.
moonraker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I have had a similar problem, could even be the same file. It's here http://www.eserviceinfo.com/downloadsm/34081/Suzuki_SX4.html. How are all the parts decompressed?
vtech

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no problem with that file. Get all the parts and extract with 7-zip utility.... Once extracted, it is about 24 meg PDF file.
moonraker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that info, it worked.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия