electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
no reception on my Sony KV-27S15 television

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
durango69

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:34 am    Post subject: no reception on my Sony KV-27S15 television Reply with quote

Hello Friends,

My mother recently gave a Sony KV-27S15 television. It was given to her brand new as a gift for her birthday. She only got to use it for about 8 months before it started to give her problems. The television kept on loosing reception everytime. After she gave it to, I decided to open it from the back and inspect it to see any visable problem with its circuitry. I noticed that the wire that power the TV was partially damaged. I put on a new cable and it worked find. However, when I tried to turn on the television on the following day there was no reception. I also niticed that it only stays on one channel (3). The picture on the TV is snowy with lots black and white dots. When I put the television on video it displays the video picture, but not the regular TV. I will appriciate it very much if someone at this forum can help me find a solution. Thank you for any comment.
minnie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could have a bad tuner.
Part # 859825400 Vendor: SONY
TUNER (BTF-WA402) WAS 859825410
You can try pulling it out and soldering up the grounds.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия