electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Onkyo 717 pro / left channel OUT:(

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drewsmerdel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:08 am    Post subject: Onkyo 717 pro / left channel OUT:( Reply with quote

Sadly my left channel seems to have gone out on my favorite lil go gitter... Took cover off all obvious fuses are fine and all looks clean, no leaks on the caps, etc

Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions on repair costs, things I might be overlooking(besides obvious wire connections).

Should I just use it as an anchor or my new Kayake??

I just hate the thought of throwing away what untimely might be able to have a second life... I could not wait any longer so I went and bought the closest thing to my 717 the new HTRC180, the HDMI, and THX is obviously better, but to be honest the 717 seems to be little warmer, might be nice to keep in the bedroom.

PS_ I noticed someone was looking for a copy of the manual for this, i think i still have it. Sorry Im new, im new, I donno what to do..(joe dirt)

Thanks,
Drew
drewww

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:21 am    Post subject: 717 - htrc180 Reply with quote

Hey, by the way.. I do love my 717 pro, but to be honest I paid cost in 1992-3 for about 590usd (from HHgreggs). I hate Frys, but they had the HTRC180 for 649usd plus tax, the thing had to be right @ cost...

anyway..

Any one with ANY suggestions or repair estimates, I know Im asking a lot without being able to see my baby..

Thanks,
Drew
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия