electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Philips 22RC200/65

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nc123

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject: Philips 22RC200/65 Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm trying to get hold of a wiring manual for my Philips 22RC200/65 radio in my Peugeot 306.

Can anyone point me towards one please?!

I want it so I can change the controls on the steering wheel...at the moment volume is up and down, and tuning is backwards and forwards. But I want it to move through pre-tuned stations when I move it backwards and forwards.

Cheers

Nick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi I am having the exact same problem. I'm trying to change the radio but need the pin out wire diagram to do it. if anyone responds to ur question could u pleasde e-mail me. I would be very grateful.([email protected]), thanks a lot, cameron
dj_twoface

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: help please Reply with quote

Hey. I'm have the same problem as the last two. Car battery ran flat cos i left the lights on 1 night so now i need to enter the code.
the model number = 22rc200/65b
product no = fd0099390005258.
Any help would be greatfull.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия