electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Samsung 50" HP R 5052 x main board question???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rphplasma

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not checked that yet but will. If I do not is that an indication that SMPS is bad?
rphplasma

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ckecked va & vs at main power supply. va was 70v ( correct) but vs was 2.1v but should be 200v. Would this cause my problem. I tried to adjust vs on main power supply but it would not change ( strange). I tested at y sus but only got 2.1v , which sounds correct if main power was only supplying that much.
minnie

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unplug the connector to the VS and see if it comes back up with the sustain board unplugged.
rphplasma

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I isolated the ps all by itself and still no VS voltage. I had all boards disconnected from it ( y & x sus ) but no vs. I tried each board connected individually but still no vs voltage. I ordered a ps so we will see if that works. My only ? is I read somewere that the logic controls the ps to turn on the vs , is that true? I am hoping bad ps even though I get sound and lights up front.
rphplasma

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

forgot to mention that when I say all boards disconnected I also had SMPS disconnected also but stil no vs
rphplasma

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok I put on the new ps and tv works but I hear what I think is a loud buzz from the y sus. I turned tv off and will go over all voltages. I have the old y in now but have a new y if I need it. Do you think the y could cause the ps to go out but the y still work now that I have new ps. I would hate to blow another ps if the old y is causing the problem.
vinod kumar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:03 pm    Post subject: Samsung plasma PS43D490 with sound but no picture Reply with quote

Hey Please someone help me I have Samsung Plasma PS43D490A1LXL with sound but no picture , I have checked the pcb board its working fine with proper voltages when i remove the X-sustain (x-main) board , if i would connect the x-sustain board voltages are dropping , what would be the problem & how to rectify it . is x-sustain board is repairable ..? if repairable, which components would be the problem for this cause . My X-sustain board Model no :42DH , PCB NO:LJ41-09478A,PBA NO:LJ92-01796A & REV NO:R1.8(11/10/26)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия