electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Magnavox 37MF321D repair question
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan the Tv man

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you will make it $60. it will cost 8 to 10 dollars to ship it flat rate.And I have no idea how paypal works.So youll have to explain that.I would rather you sent me a postal money order.
jts1957

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.howstuffworks.com/paypal.htm
one

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: 37mf321d/37 Reply with quote

Dan the Tv man wrote:
Ive got a main board(scaler) Ill sell you for $100 plus flat rate postal shipping.They cost$350 new.

Do you have any more
313815866721 Philips main board going in a magnavox 37mf321d/37
Dan the Tv man

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:52 am    Post subject: Philips CBA scaler board Reply with quote

No.but Ill see if I can find you one in the next week,just check back here.
angelat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan,
We sent the money order out on Monday. I hope you have received it by now. Can you let me know when you send the board out? My husband is anxiously waiting to get the TV working again. Very Happy
Thanks for your help!
Dan the Tv man

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:09 pm    Post subject: angelat Reply with quote

Got the money order fri afternoon,shipped board Sat morning should be there in 3 to 5 days.
angelat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much Dan!! We got the part and my husband put it in the TV. The TV worked!

Now, it seems to be shutting off again when we turn it back on. This indicates to me that the underlying problem is not fixed. Anyone have any idea what we could check now? All of the capacitors are fine. None of them are cracked or bulged. Any ideas????

Thanks again, Dan!
Dan the Tv man

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:11 pm    Post subject: MAG321D Reply with quote

Its not the inverters or you wouldnt get a picture at any time.Its not the main board cause that one works.The power supply,or the logic board could be overheating.Cant tell without voltage measurements.Ill sell you a logic board for $40. that works.I hate to tell you but it could be the front panel overheating.The tv stays on a while so its probably not the power supply.
minnie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check the power supply board for vented caps. The tops will be puffed up. C2074 and the one next to it. I believe their 1200uf I put in 2200uf. If not if the back light comes on then goes off after about a second it's usually a transformer open on the inverter.
willgree

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:23 am    Post subject: Re: 37mf321d/37 Reply with quote

Dan the Tv man wrote:
Ive got a main board(scaler) Ill sell you for $100 plus flat rate postal shipping.They cost$350 new.

Do you still have the main board for sale, I need one please!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия