electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Need Service Manual for Zenith PV4663RK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kc9ksn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject: Need Service Manual for Zenith PV4663RK Reply with quote

I am looking for the service manual for a Zenith PV4663RK S/N 481-44226260. It is a 46" rear projection TV. Thanks in advance.

Dan
jts1957

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:36 am    Post subject: Re: Zenith projo Reply with quote

What's wrong with the set?
kc9ksn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has convergence issues, the focus is off on all three guns and will not focus. There was a few hotspots by the hv transformer, those resistors checked out ok. Just looking for more in-depth information.

KC9KSN
WQFL603
jts1957

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:51 am    Post subject: Re: Zenith Reply with quote

Well the literature I've seen on it (both paper and microfiche) is more or less an overglorified block diagram.
kc9ksn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be nice to get this set up and running, it was given to me, so I have zero dollars invested. Block diagrams would be better than nothing...lol I have been searching the Internet and have not been coming up with much.

KC9KSN
WQFL603
Sim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: Zenith PV4663RK Reply with quote

kc9ksn,

Did you ever figure your convergence problem out? I have the same set with (I think) the same issue. It looks fine when you first turn it on, but within 1 minute all three colors become misaligned and cannot be adjusted through the menu. It was doing it occasionally and gradually became worse until it's always like that now. From what I've read I'm assuming the convergence IC's or something similar have gone bad, but I can't find any information to verify that or what parts I need for repair.

We've replaced the TV, but if it's not too complicated or expensive I'd like to fix it for the kids video games downstairs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия