electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
panasonic TV TC-29GH12H

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: panasonic TV TC-29GH12H Reply with quote

Another more than 10 year old 29" TV. The picture is getting REDdish. Even for white color. Try to lower the saturation but sure it is not a color setting problem.

Any help?
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the crt board you have 3 drives. Red, green, and blue. Check the voltage on each transistor. You might have an open b+ to a transistor or a bad driver.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Thank you for your hint. I look at the service manual, I find the driver just before enter into the CRT socket is Panasonic 2SC3063 for the NPN & 2SB1011/2SA1698 for the PNP transistor. Is these are the driver I need to replaced?

Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I change the red driver Q357 NPN 2SC3063 and the Q351 2SC3063 with no luck. Also re-solder the Q360 PNP driver. It is difficult to find the PNP driver 2SB1011 at local market. May be I need to measure the L-borad voltage and compare with the service manual during the weekend.

And I want to know what is the chance of blowing the PNP driver as compare to NPN and how about the resistor and the diode?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия