electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sansui SV-EPD-4230 BP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pappasmurf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:30 pm    Post subject: Sansui SV-EPD-4230 BP Reply with quote

Hi Guys,
I live in Mozambique and need help please.
I have a Sansui SV-EPD-4230BP plasma, which i'm afraid seems to be supported by no-one, not even Sansui.
Problem as follows. Set was used near the sea and stopped working, I removed some of the boards, incl the powersup(Samsung L42v7 P/NPSPF401801A) and controller/video board(EREA Electronics -- EPD-4231AP(H1)(31-0333) it has a pixelworks chip on, and desalinated them(carefully) with Salt Away and Vanish O2, Dried them and put them back.
The set came to life with the customary beeps and the menu floating on the screen, as I did not have the remote I could only set the volume and chanel up as well as menu.All OK! ???
When I then connected anything to one of the Inputs the set would die.
I left it alone for a couple of weeks and tried again, but, the damn thing comes to orange light with internal fan off.
Checked the supply and all the voltage were nil.
So checked out the connectors and saw that the plug marked CN801 had what seems to be a power start and fan start.
I pulled the plug off while the power was on and the power supply came to life, activating the fan and the backlight of the screen but nothing else.
Makes me think the EREA Electronics -- EPD-4231AP(H1)(31-0333 has failed, it also seems the company has folded.
Is there any repair or modification suggestion from the experts ( can upload picture of set if required)
All help will be much appreciated
Kind Regards
Larry

Regards

Larry
nasreen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject: SV-EPD-4230 Bp Reply with quote

hi i,m from maputo, anda i have a problem with my plasma sansui SV-EPD-4230 BP, the motherborder for image its of and i need to replace, maybe someone can help me, and larry you also got the problem with your plasma maybe wee can see and find resolutions, my contact 825423399.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия