electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Buy 20Gb of manuals and other repairinfo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ntvservice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:47 pm    Post subject: Buy 20Gb of manuals and other repairinfo Reply with quote

Hi all

I have been in the television repairbussiness now since 2001. I have all this years collect Servicemanuals, softwarefiles and how to upgrade info, servicebulletines and a lots of repairinformation.

It took a lots of hours to download it so now i am trying to get paid for all the work i have done through these years.

I have got info that is about 20 Gigabyte. (1Gb is about 100 normalsized manuals).

If you want it on 5 dvds. You pay only 60 Euros. incl Shipping
If you want it on a 20Gb USBstick you pay 100 Euros incl shipping

You pay on my paypal and mail your adress to me. [email protected]
My workshop is Norrkopings TV Service (ntvservice.se)

Kind Regards Patrik Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия