electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Mitsubishi HS-C40 camcorder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexa2005

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject: Mitsubishi HS-C40 camcorder Reply with quote

Hello all, i`m new here!
I`m look for an service manual for my old camcorder mitsubishi hs-c40, svhs compact. After long time all electrolytic capacitors have been replaced because aren`t been good. The camcorder come to life but i got no recordind of luma in svhs mode and if i play an old recoding i have a little moire, some diagonal lines colored. Super impose/ digital title not working. I suspect some bad contact. If some one have manual for this camcorder or something for help i`ll be very happy, Thank you in advance!
P.S. I have manual for SONY SLV-815 and mechanics, PANASONIC NV-F55 and mecanics CANON UC10 and CANON MV 830i CAMCORDERS/ VIDEOCAMERA; LG HT303/353 Home cinema. If you have need of this please reply me!
sweiller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:26 pm    Post subject: HS-C40e Reply with quote

Hi
I have that manual ...
sweiller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:27 pm    Post subject: HS-C40e Reply with quote

sweiller at free dot fr
alexa2005

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: HS-C40e Reply with quote

sweiller wrote:
sweiller at free dot fr

i have send few email to you, since then i get no answer, you are oki?
sweiller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: HC 40E service manual Reply with quote

Contact established via email ... Very Happy
pdv@tut/by

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: HS-C40e Reply with quote

пришлите пожалуйста мне схему.У меня много кассет с дочкой.Хочу оцифровать но камера плохо работает.я инженер-электронщик восстановлю камеру! [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия