electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Dell 2405FPW or 2407WPF Service Manual

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VladCE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:53 pm    Post subject: Dell 2405FPW or 2407WPF Service Manual Reply with quote

Looking for Dell 2405FPW (or 2407WPF) Service Manual. It's a 24" monitor with 6 CCFLs, made by BenQ, has 5 PCBs with numbers, such as:

48.L1E01.A03 for System Board
48.L1E02.A03 for Power Board
48.L1E08.A03 for USB Hub
TDK TBD261L for Inverter
and another one for LVDS?

I can provide more info if needed. Please help!
pjs2004

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question for you...

I don't have the service manual you're looking for, but I have a 2405fpw that went out and that I'm trying to fix. All of the parts that I found online for this monitor don't match the part numbers in my monitor. In fact, I bought a power supply board that had numbers almost matching and it didn't fix it. I wasn't sure that the power supply was the problem, but I thought I try it. Now, I'm thinking it's likely the inverter board, but I can't find an inverter that even comes close to the numbers on mine. Your post was the first reference I saw that matched my exact parts. Would you be willing to sell the inverter you listed? If not, have you come across those parts anywhere else?
Frankzjm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:14 am    Post subject: dell 2405 power board DC output? Reply with quote

hi, i just check my dell 2405 monitor, the power board DC output voltages
1) 6.3V to LVDS board
2) around 20v to inverter and LVDS board
but i do not think its right, please is there anyone did and checked right DC voltages from power board? this monitor do not power on and no any lights on. Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия