electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
schematics or repair manual, Squier Champ 15G guitar amp

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:46 am    Post subject: schematics or repair manual, Squier Champ 15G guitar amp Reply with quote

Ok , I'm trying to find some information on the above amp made by the Fender company, the one I have has developed a severe humm / static coming through the speaker when turned on with or without guitar pluged in . I'm assuming it is the transformer .The transformer is showing 16.4 volt ac on both + leads . question is what should the output be for this transformer of does anyone have a service manual / wiring schematics diagram for this amp . I contacted fender company and was told they no longer had information on this amp . Any help would be appreciated.Also if I appear to be lookinging the wrong direction with the transformer being the problem I'd appreciate any suggetions on other possible causes .
Thanks
Fort
fortuosity @hotmail.com
tweaker5150

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: squier 15g amp problem Reply with quote

try to replace the 8 pin op amp chip in the socket with a different one also make sure its unplugged and the chip is facing the right way good luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия