electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
in a bad way, need pinout for samsung LT150X3-132

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spytek1974

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:27 am    Post subject: in a bad way, need pinout for samsung LT150X3-132 Reply with quote

Guys, I need some serious help on this, been searching the net forever it seems. I got a lcd screen out of a toshiba satellite pro 4200, and I need a pinout for the connection. When I took the cover off, the lcd screen is actually made by Samsung. I AM NOT trying to hook it up to my computer, I am building a video projector and need to get it to receive the dvd player's signal. I figured out which wires turn on the backlight, but I am completely lost at trying to figure out which wires mean what on the 20 pin connection at the back of the lcd screen. For starters... it looks like this __________________________________________

[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []

1 Tan... not connected to anything
2 not used
3 not used
4 not used
5 not used
6 Light Blue
7 Light RED
8 not used
9 Light blue
10 Light Red
11 not used
12 Light blue
13 Light Red
14 not used
15 light blue
16 light red
17 RED
18 RED
19 Brown
20 Brown

Forgive me for typing all this but I am trying to be as detailed as possible.
If anyone can help me, or has worked on this lcd screen before let me know.
dcruz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:49 pm    Post subject: samsung lt150 Reply with quote

I am not sure if it is the same but I have the data sheet for a ltn141 that I could e-mail you if you like it will atleast put you in the right path or possible be the answer to your problem. just e-mail me and I will e-mail it back to you as soon as possible. My e-mail is [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия