electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
vintage Telefunken 884V radio, circa 1952

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr Lime

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:07 pm    Post subject: vintage Telefunken 884V radio, circa 1952 Reply with quote

I have a Telefunken Model "884V / UKV Concertino-Sekretar" as shown here:

http://carlotta.gotlib.goteborg.se/pls/carlotta/VisaObjekt?pin_objMasidn=27111

It is my understanding that this is a special edition 50th anniversary model released in 1952, although I have seen some indication this model may have been released in other (prior?) years. Mine has a customized Telefunken logo badge indicating the 50th anniversary edition.

I am looking for schematics, repair manuals, and any further information about exactly what I have.

If I cannot find these, information about similar models from the same time period may prove useful.

I am attempting to repair the power supply section, and am uncertain of the value and function of several components.

Anyone who is familiar with the Telefunken power supply designs of this period may also be able to provide useful information.

Do you have any reference to this model (or similar models) in any Rider's publications, or other sources?

Can you direct me to other people who may be able to help?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Charles Jones
Pittsboro, NC, USA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия