electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
FP4640 W104 tint aint right Plus 2 other problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SOPHM

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:16 pm    Post subject: FP4640 W104 tint aint right Plus 2 other problems Reply with quote

I have 46'' Magnavox model FP4640 W104 chassis PTV710-AH01 that on some blue colors it a light purple, For example if you have bright house cable the channel guide surrounding is blue, but its Purple on my TV. If i adjust the tint from the middle all the way to the red the problem is fixed and i get the right blue color, if i adjust tint all the way to green it will jump to this wierd blue color. I also tried adjusting knobs on the focus block but still couldn't get the right color.

2nd problem i had was the picture scan size was small that i had black boarder around picture and i turned the 130 volt adjustment knob and it fixed it. Should i have not turn it and what could of cause it? what should the voltage be on that knob?

3rd problem is the high voltage wire arc's from the anode cap when it is humid out.

I got the TV used so someone might of mess with it.

Thanks for any help... Smile

Last edited by SOPHM on Sun May 16, 2010 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
SOPHM

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would anyone know were to find service manual for it..
SOPHM

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have another problem that i thought was fixed but guess not. The horizontal output transistor D2539 blows out at random, may work hours or days them blows. It get around 280 volts to the Collector pin.

So any ideas on the cause of this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия