electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Effect "cushion" Toshiba TP55D80 chassis TAC 9494

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnpe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:22 pm    Post subject: Effect "cushion" Toshiba TP55D80 chassis TAC 9494 Reply with quote

Effect "cushion" Toshiba chassis tac9494. Hello colleagues, I have a TV Toshiba TP55D80, the chassis is the TAC 9494. It shows the"cushion" image, that is to say you damage in corrections East/West and out of alignment the colors , they do not work the controls of the frontal board of alignment R.G.B;. I taken the voltages of the Flyback and in the pin 1. v. ac 184.3 alternate, pin 2 v.DC 118.2, pin 6 and 8 land, pin 7 - 0 volts (is supposed that should deliver 15 volts), pin 10 V.DC -1.6. the pins 3,4,5,9 are not connected. It uses the ic Ta 8845AN-64 pins, The 4282 -12 pins, (2) STK 392-020, (2) strm 6515, (2) Horiz. out C3893A. I need the plan of the sections of the flyback pb3944 and circuit east/ west pb4613-2. Up to now the STK had welding coldness, I cleaning and welding; In the STKs the voltages appear -22 and + 22, but the tv not responds, has volume, the image is seen curve in the 4 sides of the screen and the out alignment the colors. I am looking of informacion on the STKs 392-020 which is its function? I give thank you for every colaboracion and that God blessing. :oops: :roll: :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject: comentary Reply with quote

Hello colleagues, The STKs have to see with convergence and aligneament
. At the moment change the STKs ; that were evils a resistance fuse and capacitors al surrounding. I am in wait to mount the circuit en tv. I answer you when i finish. Thank you and God Blessyou Laughing Rolling Eyes Idea

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:27 am    Post subject: Re: Effect "cushion" Toshiba TP55D80 chassis TAC 9 Reply with quote

Johnpe wrote:
Effect "cushion" Toshiba chassis tac9494. Hello colleagues, I have a TV Toshiba TP55D80, the chassis is the TAC 9494. It shows the"cushion" image, that is to say you damage in corrections East/West and out of alignment the colors , they do not work the controls of the frontal board of alignment R.G.B;. I taken the voltages of the Flyback and in the pin 1. v. ac 184.3 alternate, pin 2 v.DC 118.2, pin 6 and 8 land, pin 7 - 0 volts (is supposed that should deliver 15 volts), pin 10 V.DC -1.6. the pins 3,4,5,9 are not connected. It uses the ic Ta 8845AN-64 pins, The 4282 -12 pins, (2) STK 392-020, (2) strm 6515, (2) Horiz. out C3893A. I need the plan of the sections of the flyback pb3944 and circuit east/ west pb4613-2. Up to now the STK had welding coldness, I cleaning and welding; In the STKs the voltages appear -22 and + 22, but the tv not responds, has volume, the image is seen curve in the 4 sides of the screen and the out alignment the colors. I am looking of informacion on the STKs 392-020 which is its function? I give thank you for every colaboracion and that God blessing. Embarassed Rolling Eyes Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия