electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Technics SA-DX 930 problem.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
G-roy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Technics SA-DX 930 problem. Reply with quote

Hello to everyone... I'm new here Smile)

I have w problem with my technics amplituner. Suddenlly it started to play much more quiet, about 10dB or more lower. All "ins" are mixed up. When I set the tuner as an input I can haer also everythin that "goes" through the CD "in" or TAPE "in". Tuner plays even more quiet then CD or TAPE even thoug everythiung is much more quiet now. This technics has never been "overused" or "overheated". It's worked with small speakers for all it's "life".

So my question is: In which board (PCB inside) shall I look for the problem?? Maybe it is just a metter of a reset or something? I have tried the reset button on the display but it didn't help Sad( Do you have any suggestions??

Thanks in advance for your help.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Technics SA-DX 930 problem. Reply with quote

G-roy wrote:
Hello to everyone... I'm new here Smile)

I have w problem with my technics amplituner. Suddenlly it started to play much more quiet, about 10dB or more lower. All "ins" are mixed up. When I set the tuner as an input I can haer also everythin that "goes" through the CD "in" or TAPE "in". Tuner plays even more quiet then CD or TAPE even thoug everythiung is much more quiet now. This technics has never been "overused" or "overheated". It's worked with small speakers for all it's "life".

So my question is: In which board (PCB inside) shall I look for the problem?? Maybe it is just a metter of a reset or something? I have tried the reset button on the display but it didn't help Sad( Do you have any suggestions??

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello - i have the same problem , on my Amplituner

i've tried to reset by plug-out and re plug in the 220V cord .

have a diagram of this ampli ?

thankss
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия