electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Philips DVDR-725h or HDRW-720 part of servicemanual wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaapdew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:27 pm    Post subject: Philips DVDR-725h or HDRW-720 part of servicemanual wanted Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm looking for a part of the servicemanual for the Philips DVDR-725h dvd-harddiskrecorder (or the Phlips HDRW-720 which is basicly the same with the only difference the size of the harddisk).

I'm looking for the info how to change and format the build-in harddisk and which partnumers have the dvd and cable to be used.

Thank you for reading this message.

Greetings,

Jaap
wooos99

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: Philips DVDR 725H Reply with quote

Hi Jaap,
did you get any response or information on how to change the drive size in the 725 (160GB).

I'm trying to find out if it is possible to change (or add to) the capacity of this DVDR.

Fraser
Den Haag.
jaapdew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helo Fraser,

I found out that it is possible to exchange the HDD, but it can only be formatted at 80Gb or 160Gb.

You need an special "format/boot-dvd", and perhaps also a cable to connect to a pc. (I'm not sure about this cable).

Thats all I know at the moment.

Greetings,

Jaap
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия