electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Studiomaster 300 8.2 Powerhouse.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marmaladesoup

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: Studiomaster 300 8.2 Powerhouse. Reply with quote

Hi there i recently aquired a Studiomaster 300 8.2 powerhouse mixer. All seemed to be well when i got it home, Powers fine all the lights etc even tried the headphone socket and can hear everything fine. But alas when i try to plug my speakers into the outputs in the back i am greeted with silence ???
Does anybody have any ideas how this could be resolved and even what may have happened. Many thanks Ross
I have looked at it again and i can report sound is coming out of the outputs but it is really weak like the amps not doing anything . I only have one speaker lead so i can't test the right and left channel together, Im wondering if this may be the problem ?? Or perhaps the amps just had it !!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия